This shows what comes out of smoking Marijuana Weed Cannabis Cigarettes for a month and how it could harm your lungs. Many think there is no risk. Think twice. There’s only one thing that should be going in your lungs, and that’s air!
● Your Body After Smoking only one Cigarette …. https://youtu.be/YS02MCx9f2c
● Your Body After Smoking 1 pack of Cigarettes …. https://youtu.be/AQwIDiL8gOM
● Your Body After Smoking 30 packs of Cigarettes a month …. https://youtu.be/HD__r66sFjk
——————— EXPLANATION of the test ——————–
* this is not a scientific experiment and only gives you a visual as to what could be going in your body and lungs.
* I personally do not smoke cannabis, cigarettes or vape. I made this video to show the accumulation and it is not without risk.
* many scenes were time lapsed and sped up to allow the eye to see the colour change in the cotton occur and what it could look like in your lungs.
* the smoke was exhaled between each Cannabis cigarette through an exhaust hose clearly shown in the video.
* the exhaust hose was placed 25 ft. up in a tree to allow the smoke to disperse and not affect me or anyone in the area
* I used breathing protection and multiple fans to keep the air around me safe during filming.
* anything you put in your lungs comes with risk.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give our youth a good start in life and do our best to prevent them from taking up these very poor habits. If you are one of those people that smokes tobacco, cannabis or vape, never let younger people see you do it. If a youth sees an adult doing it, they think it’s ok. As an adult, make sure you are out of sight if you must smoke while at home, not near schools, not around arenas or near parks. Do your part to help everyone raise healthy youth!
* just remember this one simple rule and you can’t go wrong….”.your lungs were only meant for one thing and that’s air”
Royalty Free Music from Bensound !